Sales and Marketing Training
Sales and Marketing Training
There are many brands or organizations that also deliver the same product or service like yours. What differentiate you from the rest is how you position yourself in the market. A skilled team of sales and marketing professionals has the potential to take any business of any level to extraordinary heights. As the economy changes day by day, to keep up with the competition, marketing professionals must adapt themselves updated with the new tools and strategies. Join us at our Sales and Marketing Training to explore a series of sales concepts and marketing strategies from the perspective of a professional business environment.
Whatever an organization performs to place a product or service in the hands of a potential customer can be called Marketing. It starts with market research, finding the right target audience, solving their problems. Then it continues with product promotion, selecting the right channels and developing and implementing the right strategies for brand image improvement.
Sales and Marketing Course
Enrolling a sales and marketing course with us will allow you to stay relevant and updated on the new technologies and concepts. The course starts with the difference between sales and marketing, how to efficiently utilize every penny of your budget, development, and implementation of a marketing plan. The course will also train on market analysis and understand the audience. Enrolling our course provides the practicing marketers with the competitive edge they require to stay relevant in changing times and make better decisions. By receiving additional training in advanced marketing strategies, you continually improve your capabilities and remain an invaluable asset to your organization.
What you will learn in Sales and Marketing Training
Basic Sales Certificate
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals
- Manage sales data
- Use a prospect board
Advanced Selling Techniques in Prospecting
- Identify prospects
- Implement both traditional and new marketing methods
- Use the pipeline effectively
- Educate customers
- Track activity and make adjustments as needed
Advanced Selling Techniques in Presentation
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knockdown nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
Advanced Selling Techniques in Handling Objections
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Define different objections.
- Recognize different strategies to overcome objections.
- Identify the real objections.
- Find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Advanced Selling Techniques in Recovering Difficult Customer
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Who Should Take This Course?
- Those who like to take a career in sales and marketing
- Existing employees with no formal marketing training
- Business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs
Why Ferrand Training Center for your Sales and Marketing Course?
- Trained by high-level leaders with prominent organizations
- Practical training along with foundation theories
- Recognized certificate of completion to show mastery of the field.