MS Office Course
MS Office Course
Boost your confidence by learning MS Office inside out from Ferrand Training Center Qatar. The course is designed to accomplish your day-to-day office tasks quickly with greater efficiency. MS office is a must-have skill for every professional. In most cases it is likely you are working for it rather than it works for you. Reserve your seat for the next upcoming batch and learn all the deep and dark secrets of MS Office.
Master spreadsheets, create stunning presentations, inspire through the word documents.
Why one should take MS Office Course?
Everyone feels like they know MS Office, but it is until they take a formal course.
- Optimize your productivity at the day-day office and personal work.
- Be the go-to expert on everything related to MS Office in your office.
Your learning is not limited to the following topics:
- Essentials of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- New and improved featured in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Best practices in Data entry, cell formatting, Ribbon interface and working with multiple worksheets
- Formatting dates and numbers in Excel
- Best practices in backing up and recovering your documents so that you will never lose data accidentally.
- Using autofill and flashfill features to be more productive in Microsoft Excel
- Using formulas and functions.
- Creating stunning charts and graphs.
- Making the best use of sort and filter features.
- Working with images, graphics, and pictures in PowerPoint
- Representing your information using charts, graphs, and tables.
- Adding animations, audio, and video
- Tips on presentations
- How to effectively copy and export your presentation
- Control MS word appearance using columns, borders, watermarks, intends and footers.
- Working with tables in MS Word.
- Inserting graphics and images to word and formatting the same.
- Working with mail merge.
Why Ferrand Training Center for MS Office?
- At Ferrand Training Center you will get quality training at a fraction of fees from other training centers.
- Our expert instructors have been teaching MS Office for the last many years.
- We don’t rush through the content. We use to ensure that our students have understood important principles before moving on.
Who this MS Office course is for:
- Beginners to intermediate in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. (We are having separate course for advanced)
- Those who were using earlier versions of MS Office and want to update with the new tools and tips