“International English Language Testing System (IELTS)” is an exam to judge your English Language Proficiency. IELTS test is usually taken by those who aspire to study or work in countries where English is the primary language of communication. The test focus on the candidate’s practical ability to use English in real-life situations. Once graded the IELTS score is valid for two years.
IELTS Tests your language ability in four categories.
IELTS Course in Qatar
Being a non-native English speaker, it is mandatory for people in Qatar to take IELTS coaching in Qatar and get a good grade to migrate English speaking countries to study or work. Besides getting eligibility, our IELTS course in Qatar will also help to improve your language skills and confidence. Choosing Ferrand for your IELTS training in Qatar can save your time, money and energy. We ensure you will be equipped with all the tools required to score best.
Types of IELTS Tests
There are two types of IELTS Tests. Listening and speaking tests are almost similar in both tests while having some difference writing and reading.
- Academic IELTS
- Taken by those who move for study purposes, mostly for higher education.
- Also taken for some profession like Medical.
- Used as a criterion for getting admissions in undergraduate or post-graduate courses by most of the universities/institutions.
- General IELTS
- Taken by those who migrate for work purposes.
- Focus on English survival skills, social and workplace language
- A mandatory requirement for visa approval for English-Speaking countries.
What you will learn in this course?
- Learn about the IELTS test procedure and format
- Learn useful test-taking strategies and skills for the IELTS Academic tests
- Develop your English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
Why Ferrand Training Center Qatar for IELTS Training in Qatar?
- A course designed and delivered by experienced teaching professionals.
- Courses accompanied by exercises and activities to help students perform best at the test.
- Extensive revision sessions with techniques and tactics to improve the final grade of the test.
For more information check out IELTS Official Website