If you are one who gives caregiving for your loved one in the family you might have felt stressed or feel unprepared in many cases. If you are one who loves to take a profession as a caregiver in Qatar you have to be aware of legal issues and ethics to be followed in the profession. Ferrand Training Center provides caregiver training programs to empower the delegates with strategies, techniques, and knowledge to help them to better care for patients in family and profession.
Caregiving is the process of providing care for the physical and emotional needs of a patient or a family member. Caregiving involves personal care, assisting with meals, transportation, taking care of injuries and diseases.
What you will learn in the Caregiver course:
- Personal care including bathing, lift-and-carry techniques
- How to assist in the bath, getting dressed and moving in and out of a vehicle.
- Recognize early warning signs of health issues and illness
- Clinical skills like tube feeding, catheter care, and tracheostomy care
- How to communicate with individuals with disabilities or hearing impairment.
- Stress management, body mechanics and organizational skills.
- The importance of observing, reporting and documenting.
- Importance of cultural awareness and cultural competency.
- Understanding Dementia, Alzheimer’s and its care.
- Effects of aging in the body.
- Emotional Impact of disease and traumatic injuries.
- Preparation for a patient’s death.
Who should attend Caregiver training in Qatar:
- Family caregivers or anyone interested in learning some essential skills to take care of a loved one.
- Those who would like to enter into or are in the caregiving profession and want to upskill.
Pre-requisite for caregiver course
No prior knowledge is required to attend the level one. We are having different levels according to expertise and previous level training is needed to move to the next level.
Why Should I Attend a Caregiver Training Course?
A professional Caregiving course will help you with
- Tips and techniques to assist in your caregiver journey
- Creating a comfortable environment for both care recipient and yourself
- Tips to maintain one’s health and well-being as a caregiver
- Legal and ethical issues involved in the profession.
- Prevention and treatment for the illness that you may encounter.
- How to work with patients’ families.
On completion of caregiver training from our center in Qatar you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental roles of a care worker.
- Understanding of legal issues while working with a client.
- Identify, treat and prevent the spread of medical conditions.
- Actions to take in case of emergencies.
- Understand various stages and of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Understand the manner of the organs within the body deteriorates due to aging.
- How to adapt to different clients based on their general health.
Why Ferrand Training Center for Caregiver Training?
- Recognized certificate to share with employers or families of those who need care.
- Different levels of training according to your expertise
- Well experienced trainers