If you are in Qatar, you already know how it is beneficial if you know Arabic for both professional and personal life in Qatar. You can have a conversation with a Qatari client, feel ease with them, gain respect, strike friendships with Arabic speakers and thus more doors open to your career.
Spread across the Arab world, from Qatar to UAE in the east and Morocco in the West and from Syria and Iraq in the north to the Sudan and Somalia in the south, Arabic is one of the world’s great languages spoken by more than 400 million people. And more, it is one of the 6 official languages of the United Nations.
We at Ferrand Training Center are devoted to delivering you Arabic Classes in Doha, Qatar. Our course covers a wide variety of subject matter. Students will be able to read and write in the Arabic language and make conversation in their daily lives. Our courses usually happen during the weekend and you can also check for a customized time if by batch.
Why should you attend formal Arabic training classes?
- Able to speak and understand Arabic will open up new doors and limitless opportunities in your career or business.
- Spoken as the first formal language throughout the Arab world.
- Entry to a range of employment opportunities in the region.
- Approach locals in their language and understand their culture better.
What you will learn in our Arabic Classes in Doha.
- Basic Arabic Conversation, Reading and Writing
- Arabic Culture
- Basic History and Geography of the Arabic speaking World
- Traditions and Customs
- Arabic Food and Drinks
- Intercultural Awareness
- Etiquette: Do’s and Don’ts
Why Ferrand Training Center Doha for learning Arabic?
- Special batches for individual and corporate with flexible timing.
- Classes with interactive exercises and engaging discussions.
- Native Arabic speaking trainers
- Focussed training on conversational skills
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels.