Accounting and finance are an essential part of any business and its daily routine and being the most fundamental sectors of any economy. There is a high demand for a blend of finance expertise, strategic thinking in today’s business fast-paced environment. We at Ferrand Training Center have designed an accounting course in Qatar for those who interested in starting a career in accounting.
In this course, you will develop the skills to manage finances and balance your books. The level one course is for the students who don’t have any prior accounting background. They will be having a clear understanding of how business transactions are recorded summarized and interrupted in a business. Students may examine topics as financial statement analysis, investments, banking, and international finance throughout the course term.
By the end of our Accounting course, you will be:
- Understanding the terms and concepts used in business decisions.
- Understanding on the preparation of accounting information.
- Able to balance your books and understand how concepts of profit and loss lead to revenue or dept.
- Confident to record your sales and purchase transactions in your daybooks
- Able to read the three most common financial statements: the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
Who is this course for?
- Graduates or those professionals who would like to change career
- Existing accountant professionals who would like to brush up their knowledge according to the latest trends.
- Executives who would like to have sound accounting and finance knowledge to maximize the profitability of their companies.
- Anyone wanting an introduction to bookkeeping and accounting.
Why you should take the Accounting course from Ferrand Training Center Qatar?
- Get skilled in a short span of time with our accounting course which can be perused along with your existing job or studies.
- Hands-on experience on a series of experiments from transaction till the finalization of accounts.
- Industry experienced trainer
- Certificates of completion